Friday, February 29, 2008

Paying Rent

I managed to lose my checkbook earlier this week. This was bad because I had to pay rent and the end of the month was coming sooner than normal. I had gotten the idea in my batshitcrazy head that the checkbook had fallen in the yarn stash. So I started to organize.



That's the leftovers from the good-good yarn. Notice my bad taste in TV. Yeah, I have no excuse.



This is unused good-good yarn. Ok, there is possibly some ok-good yarn that I have BIG PLANS for in the near future.



This is a pile of active projects and miscellaneous yarn. You can't tell, but there is a system. Any project that I liked enough, I threw into a plastic bag to keep all the supplies together.

I did eventually find my checkbook. It was in my old purse.

4 comments:

jumi said...

I notice that the mittens of madness didn't rate their own plastic bag.

amber said...

Those mittens are the devil.

jumi said...

but they are mmmmalabrigo! and pink!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.