so, last night jumi and i met at the caribou on lexington & grey fox. cons:
- no Ben
- no Will
- is inherently less cool than the 612
- jerkass middle-aged dude who was interviewing a lady for some type of school athletic team, who sat way too close to us and divulged way too much personal family drama and school political drama.
- suitably cute & enthusastic Ben replacement
- less driving for both of us, we're saving the environment!
- better baked goods
- i think the chairs are a bit comfier?
- plentiful parking
- jerkass middle-aged dude who provided the lulz
also i learned how to yarn-over, and then two hours later i learned how to properly count my yarn-overs. awesome.